We believe the parent has the primary responsibility for the Catholic education of his/her child/children. For this reason, as members of our school community, active participation is required. Parents/guardians agree to participate in the following ways:
HOURS: A contribution of a minimum of twenty (20) hours for two-parent families and ten (10) hours for single-parent families to be contributed no later than April 30.
- A $30.00 fee payable to Saint Clement School is due for each hour NOT contributed. Donated items that equal $30.00 will be equal to one (1) parent hour. Hours slips should be turned in to receive credit for your contribution. All hours completed ON or AFTER MAY 1st can be applied toward the next school year.
- One-half of these hours must be completed by participation rather than donations.
- ALL hours are completed through school-related activities OR St. Clement’s Parish community-related activities. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to have the hours slips signed by the person in charge of the event and to send them to our school office in a timely manner.
- 6th Grade Parents: All hours worked toward the 6th Grade Outdoor Camp fundraising ARE applicable to your total hour commitment.
- 7th Grade Parents: All 7th Grade Parents are required to be involved in planning the Graduation Dinner Dance event for 8th Grade families. All hours worked on the Dinner Dance BEFORE May 1st are applicable toward the current year. All hours worked AFTER May 1st can be applied toward the next school year.