St. Clement Parish was established in 1951 and was part of the Archdiocese of San Francisco. After many years the church was under the direction of the Diocese of Oakland. From 1980 – 2001 the Congregation of Holy Cross served the parish. Today St. Clement Parish is ministered by the Diocese of Oakland once again, and it continues to profess the diocesan mission statement to parishioners and community. “To know Christ better, and to make Him better known.” There are many ministries and organizations parishioners can participate in. Please visit St .Clement Parish’s website for more information at www.saintclementchurch.org.